With only two weeks to go before entries close for the National Paralegal Awards, we wanted to ask our judges:
- Why do you think these awards are so important?
- What would you say to the people who are considering entering these awards?
- What will you be looking for in the entries?
Esperanza FuentesOmbudsman Manager at Financial Ombudsman Service
DAVID OPIEManaging Director, Today's Media
STEPHEN GOWLANDChair of the Police Misconduct Tribunal and Non-Executive Board Member of the Legal Services Board
Stephen wardManaging Director, Clerksroom
hilary UnderwoodFamily Lawyer & Parental Alienation Specialist.
Nick HarrisonPartner in the Commercial and TMT department at Dentons
With entries now closed for this years’ National Paralegal Awards, we asked our judges to tell us:
- Why did you decide to judge these awards?
- What are you hoping to see in the entries?
- What do you believe paralegals will be gaining by entering?
James O’ConnellPartner, Commercial Department, Mayo Wynne Baxter
Tim KiddChief Executive of The Institute of Legal Finance & Management
Barbara Hamilton-BruceBusiness Manager, Simmons & Simmons Solutions Limited
Sally Penni MBEBarrister at LawKenworthy's Chambers
Neil NewmanCommercial Director at The Chartered Governance Institute
CARMEN NADOLUHead of Memberships
The Institute of Paralegals
Judging has now taken place, without giving to much away, we asked our judges:
- What impressed you the most about this year’s entries?
- What were you most surprised about?
- What would you say to the entrants overall?
Pippa MarlerDiversity and Inclusion Lead
rachel tombsFounder/Owner, Orion Legal Marketing
NEIL ROBERTSHead of Legal Operations, Which? Legal
Hugh Anderson McKnightDirector of Learning and Business Development at CLT Scotland
Malvika JaganmohanBARRISTER, ST IVES CHAMBERS
Katrina Robinson MBEAssociate, Housing Management
Capsticks Solicitors LLP